- Very decorative: colored quartz embedded in epoxy
- Highly resistant to scratches
- Good resistance to UV
- Short-term installation (e.g. 500 to 1000 m² in 4 days)
- Pedestrian traffic after 2 days only
- No joints, even for bieg areas
- Easy to maintain
- Good resistance against rising damp.
- Very durable (resistant to trans pallet and forklift transport)
- Modern floor system, HACCP standard
- Thickness: 5 mm (floated with helicopter machine)
- Can be placed on existing tiles, concrete or screed, even on asphalt
- Ideal for multipurpose halls, media libraries, libraries, receptions, exhibition halls, commercial areas, etc.
- Ideal for humid premises (e.g. commercial kitchens, food industry, chemical industry, catering premises, etc.)
Together with its supplier QUARTZLINE, RENOBUILD has developed its flagship product: a decorative Micro-chape mortar floor. Epoxy mortar floors present the following features and advantages:
Every situation is different and requires a bespoke analysis: RENOBUILD helps you select the best technical and economic solution.
Application of the micro-screed.
Floating with helicopter machine.
Decorative mortar plinth.